Monday, November 12, 2007

Dwight L. Barnes Jr. High


Terry said...

I still have a junior high ID card of Ron's that he gave me when we were in JR. High (Manhattan). I'm not sure why he gave it to me, but I have kept it all these years. I will miss seeing him even if it was every five years. Terry (Yeager) Keller

We moved to Manhattan in 1971. The above ID was from Dayton, Ohio, and I think this was Ron's 9th grade ID from when we attended Dwight L. Barnes Junior High. Terry, thanks for sharing this with me. I had forgotten we had ID's at that school LOL

I've often wondered what happened to some of the kids Ron ran with from Dayton: Joe, Keith, Lee, and so many others whose names escape me now. Lee and Keith were in a band with Ron. Again, practice was at our house. Lee and Keith actually where kids from Page Manor area of Dayton, but continued to hang around with Ron after we moved to South Blvd. in Kettering. I've lots of memories about Page Manor and the "band," but I'll save that for another day.

No comments: